- Only guests with a valid wristband may enter the wellness area. By purchasing a ticket all visitors accept the house rules.
- All guests are expected to follow guidance from the wellness staff.
- First aid is provided by wellness staff.
- Wellness services cannot be provided or will be refused in the following cases:
- Guests with fever, contagious disease or skin condition
- Guests with conditions associated with loss of consciousness or with pathological convulsive state or extensive lesions
- Guests under the influence of narcotic drugs or alcohol
- Guests with extensive open or bandaged wounds
- Guests causing intentional damage, displaying inappropriate or antisocial behaviour
- Guests under 16 years of age are not allowed to use the facilities
- Any guest previously banned by management
- It is forbidden to use outdoor footwear in the shower and pool areas
- Please shower before using the pools
- Guests can use the pools, sauna and Jacuzzi at their own risk.
- Guests are kindly requested to wear a bathing suit, bikini or other appropriate swimwear when using the pools
- Please wear slippers by the poolside. Please mind that the poolside may be wet, which increases the risk of slipping. Please be careful.
- Jumping or diving into the pools is not allowed.
- Please refrain from playing ball games in the pools
- Please do not bring any fragile or dangerous items to the pool area
- Please do not use any inflatable floats (armbands, matrices, boats…) in the pool
- It is strictly forbidden to eat or drink alcohol in the pools, saunas, showers and changing rooms
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the wellness area
- No pets are allowed in the wellness area with the exception of guide dogs
- We kindly ask all guests to preserve the condition of the premises and use the facilities in an appropriate manner
- Please always use a sheet in the sauna to sit on
- Please always shower between using the sauna and the pools or Jacuzzi
- Please only use soap, shampoo or shaving products in the changing rooms and their showers; never in the pool or sauna areas
- Any guest intentionally causing damage is subject to liability claims for damages
- If the wristwatch/wristband is lost a 2 000 HUF surcharge will be incurred.
- The Hotel is not responsible for items placed in the changing room lockers
- The “Customers’ Book” – an official record of guest remarks and complaints – is always available at Reception to all Guests – in accordance with legal regulation.
ANY GUEST NOT FOLLOWING THE HOUSE RULES
MAY BE REFUSED ACCESS TO THE WELLNESS FACILITIES
Eger, 12. december 2012
Imola Hotel Platán Management